The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > skrewer

Conversation Between skrewer and Sabcat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. skrewer
    10-24-2011 05:19 AM
    skrewer
    My wars will last another 2 days (till the 26th) but if we can find some other legionnaires too than yes, sounds like fun! . My own wc isn't nearly what it was, but its enough to keep this smaller nation of mine going on in war.
  2. Sabcat
    10-24-2011 03:06 AM
    Sabcat
    Do you want to do a job on Varianz? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...tion_ID=410079

I've got a few days of war left with him. I think we could find a couple of Legionnaires who'd like us to jump on their enemies as well. I've got 3 offensive slots now that I'll keep open until I hear from you.
  3. skrewer
    10-21-2011 05:36 AM
    skrewer
    To: all 3 of them From: Skrewer Date: 10/21/2011 8:35:50 AM

Subject: As my fellow Legionnaire so kindly said,
    Message: Pending you accept the terms of surrender, you will be able to save your nation and exit this conflict. After all, this olive branch is extended to you despite your alliances shameless decision to condone spying on a sovereign alliance by engaging in military aggression on the behalf of the offending alliance.

Pending your surrender, you will be allowed to go as you wish once the conflict is over, even back to your sith overlords. You could even choose to move elsewhere, see new environments, meet new people, even explore life with the Legion.

However, should you choose not to surrender, may admin have mercy on your nation, for we will not.

Skrewer, Regent of Shinra United, Legionnaire.
  4. Sabcat
    10-21-2011 02:36 AM
    Sabcat
    I've sent the 3 Sith we're fighting a surrender message:

Message Title: You're staggered. We won't let you go

You have no chance of getting into peace mode. We won't allow it.

You can either watch your nation be utterly destroyed for the spying of Varianz and Tetris or you can surrender. We don't mind which.

1. Change your alliance affiliation to Legion POW.
    2. Decom all tanks, aircraft, navy, nukes, CMs, war improvements, and release all but 20% of your soldiers. 3 MDs and 3 Satellites can be kept for an SDI.
    3. Do not aid, in any form, any nation currently at war or planning to be at war with The Legion, her allies, or her cause as a whole.
    4. Issue a statement of surrender in the following thread stating your compliance with the above. *http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213*

Upon doing so, attacks will cease on your nation. Abusing or breaking terms of surrender will result in continued attack and loss of the rights and privileges of a POW. POWs will be released once a ceasefire is declared.

Lots of love, Sabcat
  5. Sabcat
    10-19-2011 12:56 AM
    Sabcat
    I'm on. I'll be about sporadically for the next few hours. I've got 35% odds on him at the moment. Are you going to nuke him?

Also any chance you could use your spies to change the defcon of this guy http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...tion_ID=453062 He countered me just after update. Thanks
  6. skrewer
    10-18-2011 06:41 AM
    skrewer
    Sounds good. Also, I've got 800 spies and thus near perfect spy percentages + a CIA wonder if you want me to do any of the spying in the future. Once he's in anarchy I'll have to do the govt prop. change spy operation on him too.
  7. Sabcat
    10-18-2011 06:08 AM
    Sabcat
    I've already hit all 3 of them today, all victories.

Lyonmarche is having a really bad day, I've spied him to defcon 5 destroyed more than 100 infra in attacks, stolen $2mil, destroyed $1.4mil and taken 8 tech and some land. Hit him today and we can do it together tomorrow about this time
  8. skrewer
    10-18-2011 04:43 AM
    skrewer
    Hey Sabcat, I've declared on the 3 nations you're fighting to stagger them. They will see ZI. I've anarchied one of them, and incited govt propaganda change for him too (that way he collects in anarchy ). I wanted to coordinate attacks on the Lyonsmarche to anarchy him. Are you on?