The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Legion Lounge Off-topic discussion, relaxation & spam.

Old 09-14-2018, 01:06 AM   #1
Thomond
Taoiseach of Clan Dalcassian

Nation: Thomond
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Lord_Windmark

Default PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

So its like the adult version of Fortnite! Anyone here play this game by PUBG?? Its for console, im only an xbox guy so I assume its on PS4 aswel.

Nations Recruited for The Legion: XXIV

Nuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Thomond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:43 AM   #2
happy5214 
Director of Trades

Nation: Manitae

Discord name: happy5214

Default Re: PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds

This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.
happy5214, by the Grace of the Imperator and Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Vice Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs, Chief of Financial Staff, interim Chair of the Board of Treasurers, and Director of Trades, Commander of Legion Economics, Deputy to the Consul, Manager and Trainer of Economic Staff Resources, Head of Legion Foreign Aid, Organizer and Protector of the Circles, and Comptroller of Allied National Resources.

Vivu feliĉe kaj amike, parolu la veron, kaj elektu la bezonojn de ĉiuj anstataŭ viajn.

Ave Legio.

While I have worked to improve the quality of The Legion, I have accumulated the following awards:

Maroon WarNSO WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonEconomics General Service AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationMost Active LegionnaireMost Serious LegionnaireMost Improved Legionnaire
happy5214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:13 AM   #3
Konkrage
Xineoph touched me here.

Nation: Konkrage1

I have played it extensively. While in the same category as Fortnite, the games are very very different. PUBG is significantly less polished. The last time I played I was just living with the frustrating flaws. Slow render times, sometimes lag spikes, sometimes Iíd glitch through a building, sometimes my car would randomly explode, etc. That said, very fun game.

Once I upgraded my Xbox things went much smoother. If you have an older Xbox donít bother imo

Casualties Peak Rank: #1 Defending, #3 Overall
Nukes Sent: 482 | Nukes Taken: 165

Great War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonGraphical ExcellenceInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
Konkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
Thomond

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy5214 View Post
This is probably the wrong forum for a game discussion.
Once again happy if it bothers you then move it..

Any players of this rather interesting game here then??

Nuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Old 09-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #5
Immerael
The Legion's Resident Demi God

Nation: Goldoa

Discord name: Immerael[TheLegion]

I play on PC. I like Pubg better then Fortnite because Fortnite is too whimsical or kid focused I suppose. Thats not a bad thing inherently at all just not what I'm looking for in my shooters.

That said Pubg does have issues, many of them and I rant a great deal about how its taken so long for them to actually fix their game. I enjoy it but from all accounts Fortnite is far more polished and smooth expirence (I have not played fortnite) which is easy to understand. That said pubg is improving lately and the most recent patch seemed to fix quite a few issues for me and was great.

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator Award
Immerael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:21 AM   #6
Thomond

If their is interest we should try and get a Legion squad going for a few games some night!!

Old 09-15-2018, 04:02 AM   #7
Alexander Kerensky

Nation: Strana Mechty

Discord name: Alexander

I like the idea of PUBG but the game just bores me to death. I play Fortnite on PS4 and Computer regularly though.

Second Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarMaroon WarNSO WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service CitationInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement AwardMost Serious Legionnaire
Alexander Kerensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #8
Penultidodo 

Nation: Sarmal

Discord name: Rdtie

PUBG is a nice game. I have to agree that it is somewhat boring when playing alone, fortunately I have some good friends willing to play with me. I play it on PC and it is true that it has bugs, but it won't stop me from playing it.

Nuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardBronze Admiralty RibbonSilver Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs General Service Citation
Penultidodo is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Legion Lounge

Tags
battlegrounds, playerunkowns