The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

The Real World Discuss real world issues from love to life to politics.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:54 PM   #31
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

Default Re: COVID-19

Coronavirus sucks. Lost a colleague to it over. I have been exposed recently and am in quarantine for another week. As a Diabetic and Asthmatic... I am worried
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 02:17 AM   #32
Xineoph 

Nation: Um

Discord name: Xineoph

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavictim82 View Post
Coronavirus sucks. Lost a colleague to it over. I have been exposed recently and am in quarantine for another week. As a Diabetic and Asthmatic... I am worried
I'm sorry for your loss. The most positive thing I can think of is that like most viruses, if you aren't experienced symptoms after the first week you more than likely don't have it (or at least only have a very weak version of it).
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Xineoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #33
Xineoph 

Our government is declaring there may be a third closure due to the upcoming Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.

What a BS thing to do, it's not even a holiday where people visit eachother and do large meals together.

I want to say it's because of his expected trials, but what a flimsy excuse if so.
Second Polar WarWSA WarOne Day WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarBiPolar 2 War MedalPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDonator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Lifetime Achievement Award
Old 12-02-2020, 11:14 PM   #34
The Man from Mars

Nation: The Republic of Mars

Hi There!!

I am not taking the vaccination, No Not taking It.

Too Much push for It, Not for me.

The Man from Mars
Tetris WarODN WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardSpammiest Legionnaire
The Man from Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:22 PM   #35
Micheal The Great

Nation: Newland Babylon

Alliance:
Legion

Love San Antonio, Texas. Used to live there! Let's not forget Portland; Seattle and every where else that our local governments refused to stop the unmasked rioters and such. Every one wants to blame the presidents and prim ministers but no one wants to blame the unchecked beat you in the back of your head thugs who are more at fault. Put a freeze on bills such as electric; rent; mortgage; water; heating. Why give money out? When a freeze would do better?
Silver Admiralty Ribbon
Micheal The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:16 AM   #36
redstepper

Nation: LOGAN HTS RED STEPS

Discord name: Smalls

im getting my second dose of the phizor this Thursday
redstepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:08 AM   #37
Xineoph 

How'd it go?
I remember my second shot didn't have the same weird arm paralysis, just a dull pain for a week or two.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:20 AM   #38
redstepper

Nation: LOGAN HTS RED STEPS

Discord name: Smalls

i just got it actually yesterday and just my arm hurts
redstepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:58 AM   #39
justavictim82
I assure you Legion that I am still the liquor

Nation: AllAboutThePentiums

Discord name: Justavictim82 #0704

I got super tired from my second one for about 24 hours and had a sore arm. Its like getting a tetanis shot.
Doomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorM*A*S*H MedalIch Dien Loyalty AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonBronze Admiralty RibbonAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDonator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of Excellence
justavictim82 is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > The Real World

Tags
covid19