The Legion  

Go Back   The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Announcements Important announcements from the Legion.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #1
Watcher
Dream Potato

Nation: Gambrin
Current Wars | Foreign Aid

Discord name: Watcher

Default Disbanding

I regret to inform everyone that I have no choice but to come to the conclusion that we must with no hesitation or ill will disband the Legion Softball team. We just don't have the pitching we need to make it work.

Many apologizes. Maybe next year.

/signed

Watcher

~"I got all the numbers! That's Wade Boggs style baby." - Charlie Kelly ~
*Lord Protector of the Legion*
*Patron Saint of Invicta*

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
IronsightSniper
Legion's Resident AppleJack

Nation:

Default Re: Disbanding

1st post
Coalition WarKarma WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardRecruitment Service AwardInternal Affairs Outstanding Service Citation
IronsightSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
killer04
Dinky Doo

Nation: Iwait

Discord name: killer04

LOL

Quote:
[20:55] <~Wenulu> i will have to invest in a new stalker
[20:55] <&killer04|Legion|HMFIC> manoka does a good job
[20:55] <~Wenulu> omg
[20:56] <~Wenulu> no thanks ill keep you
Quote:
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> fuck it, if i have to declare war because of this i will
[20:14] <TzarRob[Imperator]> let em have it
Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarSnake Eyes WarYin-Yang WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDonator AwardEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Distinguished Service RibbonForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
killer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
totem
told you so

Nation: Ciumideii

The women's or the men's softball team?

also, really bad joke

----------

also, what the hell is softball?

Cookie WarGreat War IIIThe Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarUmbrella WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDefense Medal of ValorDistinguished Donator AwardForeign Ministry Service RibbonForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonInternal Affairs General Service Citation
totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #5
Watcher
Dream Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by totem View Post
The women's or the men's softball team?

also, really bad joke
The noodle softball team. They just couldn't throw pitches I don't know even.

WSA WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarTetris WarODN WarEquilibrium WarOrder on Order WarDoom WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Lifetime AwardMelidan's Distinguished Service CrossOutstanding Government Service RibbonInspector General's Service RibbonConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonImperator's Award for Outstanding Service RibbonHero of the LegionGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomic Program Service AwardEconomics Lifetime Achievement AwardForeign Ministry Ribbon of ExcellenceForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonEducation AwardInternal Affairs General Service CitationSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest LegionnaireFappiest Legionnaire
Old 11-04-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
Legionnaire

Nation: Legionia

that's noodled up man

The Dove War / Valhalla WarUnjust WarCoalition WarKarma WarTetris WarPurple HeartNuclear SurvivorLoyaltyIch Dien Lifetime AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonDistinguished Donator AwardEconomics General Service AwardForeign Ministry Nation Exchange RibbonSpammiest LegionnaireFunniest Legionnaire
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:01 AM   #7
Watcher
Dream Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
that's noodled up man

Maybe next year more will use their noodle when picking pitches

Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 AM   #8
Jeremija Lemonov
I Have a Gaytheist Agenda

Nation: Novyi Rossiya

Discord name: Jeremija_Lemonov

All we need is a few hearty lesbians, I WILL save this team!
Jeremija Lemonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #9
Siaon
Be as unerring as the North Star.

Nation: Lycan

Discord name: Siaon#5761

Nooooo not softball! D;

前進!前進!進!

Karma WarSecond Unjust WarDoomhouse WarNuclear SurvivorIch Dien Silver AwardConsulate's Legionnaire of the Term RibbonHero of the LegionSilver Admiralty RibbonGold Admiralty RibbonLifetime Admiralty AchievementAdmiralty Wartime Service RibbonAdmiralty Exemplary Service RibbonEconomics Distinguished Service AwardForeign Ministry Service Ribbon
Siaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
Sui da Paz

Nation: Vascao

Discord name: Suidapaz

Oh, pick me! Pick me!! Well, I played catcher for 8 years, can't pitch for shit. Nevermind.
Economics Distinguished Service AwardRecruitment Service Award
Sui da Paz is offline   Reply With Quote

The Legion > Public Legion Forums > Announcements

Tags
disbanding